Monday, January 9, 2012

What Had Happened Was.....



I'm trying to focus on the blessings of 2012, but I can't seem to shake this nagging feeling and these nagging thoughts. I mean this is what I wanted right???? 30% yes lol. I mean these people gossip 24-7, they keep adding more than what it was led on my description would be, but at the same time it's quiet and I don't have people constantly harassing me. But then it's just something about this situation that doesn't feel right in my soul.  The best thing is being able to help people that really need and that are trying to better themselves, and having my own (ample) space. That's what I keep telling myself... then I say am I helping myself? 

No matter how much I keep throwing positives, there's always this lingering Big Gigantic
I'm not getting what I need for licensure but I am gaining new experience. I'm putting my car through it regarding the mileage. I mean I was planning on getting a new car by the middle of this year anyway...but I don't know if Platinum will last that long (fingers crossed).

YALL I DON'T EVEN TAKE PICTURES OF MY SUPERB FASHION IN THE MORNING/AFTERNOON BEFORE I LEAVE.... LOL IT'S THAT DEEP! 

Until the next situation.... Adieu :)



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have quite a decision to make ma'am. I'll pray you have the wisdom to think clearly and make the best one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....didnt know you were miserable. Not miserable but questioning your decision. Well i know that thing always get better with time so im not aying stick it out but im saying because this door opened and it worked with your plans its helping play the bills now but the other job more geared to what you need for your license is other there wait on you to come get it ....so lets get it

    ReplyDelete
  3. CORRECTION....OTHER = OUT AYING=SAYING AND ADD AN S TO THING lol need to write reread then post in that order...lol.

    ReplyDelete