Tuesday, January 24, 2012

That moment when...Growth appears


That moment when your shoulders are tight and your heart rate is increasing every second... 
That moment when you begin shooting daggers and using the frown muscles in your face...
That moment when you just need to unleash your wrath... 

That moment when peace becomes you because you realize, your "wrath" will not deescalate the situation, those daggers aren't making the dispute better. 
So you exhale slowly and thank God for helping you to maintain your composure and grace. You realize, the situation is over with and you are proud with how you handled it. 
I say to myself, "Hey! I didn't do/say anything I would regret and at the end of the day this situation was really trivial and doesn't affect my life."

At the end of the day I can live with how I acted and reacted...... But BOY WAS IT HARD! -Growth

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment