Tuesday, April 3, 2012

EXCUSE THE TYPOES

So i really have an issue with broken communication, especially when i'm not trying to persuade you into doing something different than what you already stated but when i'm really trying to get a clear understanding of where your thoughts are. So I'm pissed for starting to feel like I'm being proactive in your kids life and i can make decisions and i can say lets go and lets do. All i want to do is go to Orlando and visit my friends. Why is the first thing you ask well who's gonna watch my son while we are gone? STUPID !!! we will watch your son while we are away and he will have fun and meet new people and visit the water park and be with us. But all i get from you is a NOT GONNA HAPPEN... so hIS grand parents can take him out of town for the weekend and bring him back just before school on Monday, I can watch him everyday of the week after work and get his homework done and food in his belly and in bed on time, and teach him his prayers and go over spelling words and buy him bath toys and make sure he has snacks but to ask for him to come with us and let him come with me to my friends house where there's actually a child there his age .... I get CAUSE I SAID NO....who the fuck you think you talking to? you not my daddy cause i said no is a father sentence and since i'm the same age as you there's no way you're my father so tighten that shit up quick cause next time i wont just be quiet and take into consideration i'm not that little boys biological parent but ill be damned if we bring kids into this picture together and you think that CAUSE I SAID SO SHIT will work then .... Trust and believe bruh i will have a say so and my word will prolly carry more weight (I'M JUST SAYING) ...this is a partnership and all i want to know is why? Can i get that? Hell no cause i'm talking to the world and you just sitting on the couch waiting on me to say i'm ready to go to bed.... how irresponsible are you don't you have work at 8am .... I think ill stay up 2 more hours instead of 30 minutes. (JUST CAUSE I CAN)...
My daddy don't stay here .....
THE CHAMP OUT ...

1 comment:

  1. You know where I stand with all this. I feel you like you know what I'm going to say...so eh I'm not gonna say it. But my fav part was "tighten that shit up quick"

    ReplyDelete